Desktop Support - Grapevine, Texas
Department: Information Systems
Desktop Support will provide technical and organizational support managing and evaluating IT systems in our office located in Grapevine, Texas.
- Provide technical expertise for all network users in areas of training, problem resolution, hardware and software upgrades.
- Ensure that personal computers and networks are functioning properly and are available.
- Provide support and maintenance of desktop computers, hardware and software.
- Bachelor’s degree (CS or MIS preferred)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work independently and prioritize effectively.
- 1-5 years of IT experience with knowledge of Microsoft Systems, including Active Directory, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Exchange 2007/2010, MSSQL 2005 & 2008, Group Policy, Network Security, Ghost and Microsoft WSUS.
- Knowledge of server architecture, telecommunications infrastructure and some data center experience.
- Setup of new offices including project coordination with handling of data and voice circuits, office moves and expansions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Data Backup and Recovery experience.
- Microsoft Certifications.
- Experience with supporting active directory, server installation and maintenance, tape/NAS backups, and network firewalls
- SharePoint WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 administration.
- EMC Storage products.
- Microsoft WSUS.
- Watchguard firewalls.
- VMWare virtual environments are desirable.
- ShoreTel VOIP phone system support.
- Manage projects/tasks and provides backup support for PBX system and security systems.
- Cisco experience with catalyst switches.
- Drupal CMS.
- An understanding of technical requirements for website architecture.
We know that sharp, hard working, high quality people make our business successful. This outstanding career opportunity is for an individual who understands business concepts, has excellent computer skills, solid communications skills; both verbal and written, is a team player and has a strong desire to excel.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities. Send resume and salary requirement to email@example.com
or fax to 678.407.6758.